The European CNS Summit is a unique meeting of pharma, biotech and academia, designed to help scientists and business leaders in these organisations overcome the barriers to translational research in neurodegenerative disease.
Delegates attend the summit actively seeking outside expertise, collaborators and partners to help them with:
- Accelerating pre-clinical research with translatable in vitro and in vivo models of neurodegenerative disease with more efficient safety and efficacy testing
- Streamlining and optimising clinical trial design, managing the rigorous approval standards demanded in neurodegenerative trials and accessing appropriate patient populations
- Improving the ability to more quickly and precisely show disease modification in both pre-clinical models and clinical drug development
- Identifying novel biomarker strategies for accurately interpreting target engagement, pharmacodynamics, disease progression and disease diagnostics.
- Showcase your therapeutic area expertise and establish your credibility as a research partner in neurodegenerative disease
- Educate the industry about your products or services as part of our expert speaker faculty, or by demonstrating in our exhibition
- Network with new clients and cement existing relationships via our speed networking, personal introductions and our multiple industry wide touch points
- Position yourself as a market leader by aligning your brand with the first European summit dedicated to translational research and neurodegenerative drug discovery and development